The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dog & Hare Pub

Go down 
+4
Dragonlord_zero
Dragant Nightblood
Krio Wolfbane
Silver
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Silver

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 11:09 am

Hear ye! Hear ye! t'is pub is now officily open for business!! and fang i know you love rum so that is why i reponed this pub :p that and for anyone to get a drink after exhuasting their fingers in the rpg
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 12:01 pm

YAY!Get drunk and let's fight,who's next?scratch
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 12:17 pm

*takes krio weapons from him* no fighting in here dude!
Back to top Go down
Griswold

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Captian Jon Defaure   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 12:50 pm

Arr! I Plan to be here a while! ¥Throws a bag of coins and Gems on the counter¥ A very long while.

Edit: And I'll be having thy finest rums! Arrghh.. And make it quick, I fancy a drink very soon!
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 1:03 pm

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Dragonlord_zero
Admin
Admin
Dragonlord_zero

Number of posts : 125

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 1:08 pm

yay i hope u have some rooms upstirs for rent cause

i getting so drunk that...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 1:15 pm

*serves the cap'n his rum(s) then gives "dragant" 10388392 truckloads of rum* there ya go and there is a room upstairs for rent for only 1000gold Smile
Back to top Go down
Griswold

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: rhrt   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 8:38 pm

He.. ¥Hickup!¥ Hey.. ¥Hickup¥ Who know's how to defeat the Return of Riona Shadowgale Quest?

EDIT: I'll take a room ¥Hickup¥ And a couple of you finest.. ¥Hickup¥ Bottles of ru.. ¥Hickup¥ Ru.. Ruuu.. Ruuuuuu.. Ruuuuumm.. ¥HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKUUUUUUPPPPP¥
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 10:16 pm

"I'll take the room" throws a bag of coins on the bar, "and a few bottles of rum and some sugar and limes. and you," points to Dragant, "be a dear and bring them up to my room for me would ya, I'm a bit weak right now"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 11:47 pm

hmm 2 people want 2 rooms... oh well at least swiper aint here so i can use magic :p *uses magic to create infinite rooms* alrighty *serves the cap'n his couple of finest rum then gives dragant rum and some suger and limes to carry up to phantomia* be sure not to drink it when you take it up to her alright? *takes his money and puts it in the magically infinite and protected cash register*
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 11:55 pm

And I want an arena!(breaks a table,then bottle and starts putting sharp glass pieces in the bat,then takes some more beer)
Ok,who's not chiken?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 12:12 am

if you want a bloody arena then go make one fool this is a pub !!!
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 12:25 am

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 2:27 am

yes phantomia my dear oh and guys you might not wanna come into the room if ya know wat i mean hehe
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 3:00 am

Silver,did u install cameras in there?heheh.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 6:21 am

Krio Wolfbane wrote:
Silver,did u install cameras in there?heheh.

*whispers* i might do you a special deal if you want to *sees dragant eavesdropping* never mind
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 11:26 am

I'll pass.(slowly walks away)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 11:33 am

*luaghs loudly* *whisper* you really didn't think i installed cameras did you? cameras are waay too expensive
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 11:45 am

And u didn't think that I left runes over the whole place did you?Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 1:03 pm

They hear Phantomia giggle as she pulls a rune out of her pocket and hangs it on the door. "If they can't get in the room they can't read our thoughts." She closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Griswold

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Captian Jon Defaure   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 2:58 pm

"Hey! I just came back from some of 'der wierd mountians. I seen a really wierd blade stuck in a rock, kinda wierd.. I seemed to pull the mother right outta dat rock!" The blade starts to glow inside of the bar. "This must be one of 'dem rare Dragon Blade.." Captian Jon Defaure Pulls out a malus and an anvil and a bottle with blood from a dragonslayer and a gem remover. "Time to make some changes to 'tis here blade, and make it effect DragonSlayers, in the mean time, I will need the armour of a DragonSlayer to test it out on a dummie, to see if it effects the DragonSlayers!"

Edit: "Make you use gloves to get the armor, if touched by one you's, it will burn ye flesh like a sword in an hot anvil."

Captian Jon Defaure heads back up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 3:05 pm

try the smithy along the back he can make anything i tell ya ANYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Griswold

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Captian Jon Defaure   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 3:15 pm

I'm fine, I just need the armor, please take this

¥>¥<¥ YOU'VE RECIEVED DRACOMANCER GAUNLETS¥>¥<¥

These will allow you to touch the armor.

Please hurry!
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 3:34 pm

Ar so they think(Krio pulls out ten more runes and ties them together)
Block that!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 4:22 pm

fine *wears the guantless and gets his hammer of creation and makes a dragonslayer armour in no time* there ya go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dog & Hare Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dog & Hare Pub
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: