The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dog & Hare Pub

Go down 
+4
Dragonlord_zero
Dragant Nightblood
Krio Wolfbane
Silver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Silver

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 4:21 pm

right yeah sure right.. anyway it my break just now so if you need any help ask my assistant
who goes by the name of Drogon was it? im not good at remembering names anyway he'll serve you " DROGON COME HERE YOU NITWIT!" *drogon enters the scene* "what what what?"

"Im going on my break so serve anyone who wants something"
"ok!"

@Shadow: The poor guy cant even remember who he is all he kept saying was "Drogon" when i found him so i named him that anyway im off

*takes a key off the register and goes upstairs with a young woman (may i add who is Hot :p )
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 4:37 pm

Reminds me of a book I read...A game of thrones i think...He smirked.He wondered if these people really understood what it was to love someone...
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 8:42 pm

Phantomia, exhausted walks downstairs, nods at shadow. "Hi." Reaking of cinnamon, she walks outside and sees a small pool of water. She rinses off in the shallow spring and sits down to wring her hair out, her feet dangling in the water. "What have I got myself into? At least I can sing him to sleep occasionally." She trails back upstairs and curls up beside Dragant.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 8:59 pm

Krio walks out of the room,jumps down and takes some rum and jumps back up leaving a blue glow behind him on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 5:52 pm

Dragant wakes to find phantomia sleeping he walks downstairs and gets the finest wine and orders a delicious breakfastr for herr when she wakes
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 6:11 pm

Krio walks out of his room,disily he says
I'll be back in a sec.
Then walks downsatairs and calls Silver
Yo!Pass me some rum!
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 6:40 pm

here you go my love" he said handing phantomia the food and wine "i put a energy poweder ib the wine u need it"
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 07, 2006 11:36 am

"Hm..Nice of him to say hi...tch.."He gets up,and exits the bar,standing out side,breathing in soem fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 10:56 pm

"Thanks." She rubs her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 7:51 pm

Dragant looke at the bartender "can i get some rum"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 5:53 pm

Drogon: the bartender is on his break im his assistant and heres some rum *hands dragant some rum* you know i once knew a guy who loved and drank rum a lot....
Back to top Go down
yaksha
yaksha

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 12:38 pm

drunken I want a barrel of rum!
Back to top Go down
dragonsss2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2006 11:16 am

I think you people are all crazy! You are all drunken idiots! ok maybe not but i think ill have a root beer. A BIG glass of root beer to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2006 9:11 pm

Beamamn(BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!)and get some beer!
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2006 11:46 pm

Phabtomia snuggles back down in the bed as a cool breese flows through the window. Damn, I'm exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2006 12:49 am

Having @#$ with Dragant all night won't really help it,y'know.

O_o

Last edited by on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2006 1:43 pm

i hate this green colour!!! i want the other colour back Sad *slides the root beers to the customers and takes their money* due to the colour im afraid im gonna have to charge you more and in more i mean by 900% till the colour is changed back *raises hand which is glowing hotter and faster and has a silver mark in it* or i will kill you! (don't even try to fight)

Lol, i didn't change it, Fang did. what was the original colour?
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 11:01 pm

Darkwynd slips in drenched from the rain. "I see you have rooms. I have no money, but perhaps we could discuss a trade?" She puts a small medalion on the corner of the bar. "One night?"
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 10:08 pm

Evrio-Nah it's on me.
He takes outa solid gold bar and cuts a few inches off of it.Passes it to Darkwynd.
Evrio-The best gold is in the Earth's core.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 11:12 pm

"Thank you kind sir, I am in your debt." She tossed him a ring. "It is not worth anything moneteraly, but if you need a favor, simply tap on the stone and say my name." She walked up the stairs to her room and started wringing out her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 12:28 am

Evrio-You are jewelry obsessed,aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 3:44 pm

"I just find that it is easier to obtain than money. Most people have their jewelry out in the open, but their coins are well gaurded."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 12:34 am

Evrio-No duh.
He shows a few stitches in his hest and takes a bag of coins from inside.
If that won't keep it safe,i don't know what will.Unfortunately it's only temporary,(takes a katana and starts to clean and sharpen it)just found a werewolf deserter,he mana ged to catch me off gurad.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 4:39 pm

"This is what I mean. Your hide your money carefully, yet you wear a pendant around your neck. No doubt it is worth more than many coins."
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 7:01 pm

That amulet is given me by my father,exactly like his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dog & Hare Pub   The Dog & Hare Pub - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dog & Hare Pub
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: