The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Bio

Go down 
+7
yaksha
Hot_Pocket
Silver
Dragonlord_zero
Phantomia
Krio Wolfbane
Dragant Nightblood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Character Bio - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2006 7:27 am

Come to think of it it might have that many,cerberus.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord_zero
Admin
Admin
Dragonlord_zero

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2006 6:14 pm

yaksha wrote:
It's not for that reason. Orochi literally means "giant snake". And as to the pet, Yaksha is named after a SNAKE demon. Yakshini, old Snake demon. Yaksha is the male equivilent. So that's why i chose a snake.

right like it also means the guy from naruto
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2006 6:53 pm

Ninjaguard wrote:
Orochmaru-Orochi.Original.
That's what i said.And then i checked.he's right.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2006 11:13 pm

i dont care he still stole my snake hehehehe if it u keep it a snake make it the queen of its race ill make mine king muhahaha
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
yaksha
yaksha

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 9:33 am

orochimaru is a name from an old japanese legend. It has the same purpose as Orochi.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 12:19 pm

That's also right
Back to top Go down
yaksha
yaksha

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 pm

trust me, I do my research before I say this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2006 9:41 pm

yaksha we cant have same pet u have to change it
Back to top Go down
Zero121

Zero121

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 10:37 pm

Name: Kiryu Vilepawn
Sex: Male
Height: 6ft 4
Race: Half human/half pyro
Sub-Race: Pyro
Eye Color: black (yellowish red in fire form)
Hair Color: black
Face Color:golden dark brown
Class: Ninja/warrior

History: He's a very noble and truthworthy fighter. He used to train with dad and mom when his mom and dad got killed in the Chaos war.Now he's on his own in a new universe.

(At the end of the Chaos war all the three worlds were obliverated, and when kiryu and his brothers got sent in a portal they all seemed to glow diffrent colors,and then he was sent in a new universe, waiting and training for another Chaos war to begin)

Weapons

two swords on back,shrueikens,and small knifes on waist. Then his prized reversed bladed katana(he forged after trials in zornak)

Armors

Z armor: The armor he wore when he got teleported and still wears when fighting in the wilderness.

Nz armor: His ninja custome with the material that enables it not to burn when he transforms.

Shields

Relinquesh: It's a small dark blue circle shield with an orb in middle. When atked the shield can consume the damaged and give z strength.

spells

Fire balls
an orb of pure energy that he can create out of his hands in a matter of miliseconds in or out of his fire form.

Fire Katana
When he has his katana in his arms he's able make the blade fire, but he uses half of his energy(currently).

Special abilities

Fly
he's able to fly for shorts periods of time by just jumping in air.

Pyro form Lv1.
He's able to turn his body in to a firy form, and get's stronger and faster.

Blaze form (pryo form 2)
He's able to turn his body in to a fire form,he gets taller,stronger,(and looks cool too)

Pyro

Pet

Chaos
He able to create a firy dog like being, which attacks opponets furiously.(and it's made out of fire so sKiryu's able to drain it's power)

Pyro form Lv1.
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/home.nsf/Lookup/mkdach11x28x02x03/$file/mkdach11x28x02x03.jpg

Pyro form Lv2.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5d/Blaze_Armageddon_(Roster_Render).PNG/180px-Blaze_Armageddon_(Roster_Render).Jpg

Last edited by on Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 12:07 am

oh god dbz stuff and i changed ur class u took my classes which u cant do unless they be common and mine are gifts of god and a family class
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 7:30 am

Yeah,too much like dbz.You need something that's original for your bio,sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord_zero
Admin
Admin
Dragonlord_zero

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2006 4:57 pm

oh how gay is that dbz
its not that dbz is gay its just gay to copy
every thing like it show some originality and the zero is already taken by me u have to change the name of it

and if ur gonna have ninja weapons then say that hes also a ninja
Back to top Go down
Shadowrath Darkfable
Admin
Admin
Shadowrath Darkfable

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2006 5:19 pm

Name:Shadowrath
Height:6ft 9"
Race:Half-Dragon
Hair colour:white
Eye colour:Varying depending on mood

Growing up,Shadowrath had always been a shy child,prefering his own company to that of others.The other chidren saw this as a sign of weakness and,as a result,they always picked on Shadowrath.Shadowrath,with his timid smile and his peculiar eyes that changed colours depending on his mood,never fought back.
His only friend inn the world was a young girl whom he simply knew as Angel.She was kind,caring and understanding.Shadowrath loved her more than anything else in the world,so much so he would die for her.This caused the others,by this stage,almost fully grown teenagers,to call her names,and whisper "freak lover"behind her back.Shadowrath now feared for her safety,and told her as such.She simply shrugged and smiled,as always.
One night,returning home from a walk in the woods,he heard Angel cry out.Breaking into a sprint,he came upon a scene which he would never forget.One of the larger,more belligerent boys,Faraloth,was advancing upon Angel.Shadowrath,fearing for her,rushed at Faraloth,only to be knocked to the ground by the brute's overwhelmng strength.In a daze,Shadowrath stuggled vainly attempted to rise,but fell,as a wave of nausea swept over him.
Falaroth laughed,and mockingly called out "Cant even defend your woman,your pathetic.Lets see if we can't get you to fight properly,shall we?".With this,the ruffian drew back his fist,obviously intending to hit Angel.Shadowrath screamed "NO!!",but he wasn't fast enough,and the meaty fist swung out,and connected,knocking Angel to the ground.Falaroth laughed,and said"Now,we shall see if our little freak can fight!".What he failed to noice hwever,was Shadowrath's eyes;they had turned a cold,infinite black.He began to convulse,screaming i agony,as his back ripppled and spasmed.This caused a look of absolute horror to appear on Falaroth's face.Massive wings burst forth from Shadowrath's back,one white and feathered like an angels,the other black and leathery,like a dragons.Shadowrath rose,his mighty wings unfurling behind him.In a voice colder than the tomb,he said"You do not hit a woman,especially the one I love.Now you will learn to fear the Wrath of Shadows!"With this,he sped forward,with inhuman speed,and struck Falaroth across the jaw,bringing a sickining crunching sound with the impact.He proceeded to beat Falaroth in a fit of rage,until all that remained was a whimpering mess on the ground.Shadowrath,shocked and disgusted at what he had done,and fearing Angel would hate him because of it,flew off towards Dragonspine Mountains.Here he hoped to find refuge among the dracomancers,fellow outcasts,whom he hoped would pity him and help him.He was greeted like an old friend,which surprised him immensly.He liked the members of the order,and he felt at peace there.He stayed thare for a year,learning to master the methods of the Dracomancers.He could not,however,get Angel out of his mind,and left the order to search for her.This is why he now travels the world.
That was until he met the other Dragon gods.He had many a great journey with them,but it wasnt to last.There was a powerful evil bein gknown as the Beast that was hunting them down.It caught up with them in a bug city.In the ensuing battle,all of the dragon gods save Dragnt perished,Shadowrath included.Now his soul is in an unknown place,unable to pass on.So it waits,for something,anything to give it purpose.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 4:29 pm

Niiiiiiiice.But Reaper himself,it is kinda too much,85% is just too much even for a lich.
Liches are simply,well not simply,they are like generals,leaders of the undead.But still,pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Griswold

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 4:40 pm

Ninjaguard, I edited it to 70% powers and 65% strengh just so it wouldn't be so powerful, in all, I said my guy is pretty tricked out lol even for a lich

Edit: I really like the spell and my history, kinda make me looks really.. well.. Let's just say my childhood memorys weren't nice ones lol!

Last edited by on Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 4:41 pm

ur mexican arnt u diablo is spanish for the devil
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 4:43 pm

Ok.Well,I don't blame u.Being powerful like the hell's satan is fun lol.
Back to top Go down
Griswold

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 6:31 pm

Fang the Wolf King wrote:
ur mexican arnt u diablo is spanish for the devil

It's accually Italian, not spanish. And I'm yugoslavian.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 9:53 pm

I'm russian and kinda ukraine.M da is from ukraine mom from russia.
Back to top Go down
Zero121

Zero121

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 9:43 pm

I just changed my post on edit on the other page (pg 4 i think)

I hope you like the bio and pics.

Edit: my blaze 2 pic dosen't seem to show up anymore, but you can copy this, and paste it on the dashboard to go straight to the pic.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5d/Blaze_Armageddon_(Roster_Render).PNG/180px-Blaze_Armageddon_(Roster_Render).PNG
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2006 4:37 pm

Dude,the pic's not there.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord_zero
Admin
Admin
Dragonlord_zero

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2006 3:52 pm

wtf wats up with people coping my stuff

lich watever guy chane the name of ur weapon ur coping my soul blade

with the name soul and with the description that it has souls in it so im asking u nicely please change it
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 4:23 pm

Name: Oblivion Nightblood
Height: 6"7'
Race: Elf/immortal(can die of wounds but they must be serious)
Sub-Race: depends on form
Eye Color: gold
Hair Color: Black
Face Color: he is sorta tan
Class: Dragon Master/Chaos God
History: Following the Battle Among Blood, Dragant Nightblood And Oraman concieved 2 childrena boy and a girl the boy was Named Oblivion(i be him) and the girl was Hirani(swiper is this one) on Oblivion's 14th birthday Dragant said strange words as a dark citadel rose over the forest Dragant said "He's Back" he then died Oblivion left home with his siter on a adventure that would change him forever.

Weapons

Blade of the Lost God-a Sacred blade that was blessed by all elemental lords and the final resting place for Dragons and Half-dragonsgiven to Dragant by the elemental lords themselves, it can only be wielded by a Nightblood

Armors

Shadowlight Master's Armor
the armor made only for Nightblood's its powers are beyond belief

Shields

Shadowlight
An sheild made of Oblivion's pure power it is inpenetrable

spells

nadomida
a spell that summons the powers of all the dead dragons and halh-dragons and is sent through Oblivion's palm extra powerfull if combined with the blade of the lost god

Special abilities

Chaos Form(Shadowlight Form)
This is a power that was passed down from his father its power is beyond words

Holy Form
He uses the power of heaven to transform into the ultimate Holy force

Unholy Form
He uses the powers ofHell to transform to the ultimate Creature of the shadows

Normal form
he's just in his normal for but he is still a powerfull force

Fly
Depends on form when he is in normakl form he uses wings of pure light
shadow form uses wings of pure darkness
shadowlight form uses one wing of light and one of darkness

Full Dragon Form
His class enables him to Transform into a Full Dragon.

Pets

Nightfang

The legendary dragon serpent also known as the spawn of chaoshe is the last male of his race he is a God he was given to him by his father when he died

Last edited by on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oraman Taruki
Admin
Admin
Oraman Taruki

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 5:04 pm

Name: Hirani Nightblood
Sex: Female
Height: 5"5'
Race: Elf/Immortal (can die of wounds but they must be serious)
Sub-Race: Feline
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Purple
Face Color: Tannish
Class: Dragon Master
History: Hirani is the sister of Oblivion. the son of Dragant. Hirani follows Oblivion on his travels. acting as he's companion. Yet she has that much of a attitude that Oraman once had.

Weapons

Osiomin Dagger
A dagger representing the feline gods. it's power can outpower many. appearance is that of a normal dagger with fur around the handle, with the blade in a twisted shape.

Armors

Femonic Armour
Armour suited for a rouge the trims are covered in fur of a feline.

Shields

None

Spells

Nadomida
a spell that summons the powers of all the dead dragons and half-dragons and is sent though the palm of a Nightblood's.

Special abilities

Feline Transformation
Hirani has the ability to change her form into that of a Half-Feline. increasing her reflexes and abilities.

Feline Senses (Feline)
When in Feline Transformation Hirani sense increase by a maximam of x3. She is also given a sixth sense of danger.

Call of the Wild (Feline)
Hirani can call the beasts around her to her command.

Draconic Wings
Because of her bloodline she has the abilities to grow wings. this ability is disabled in Feline Transformation.

Pets

Kanimu

Kanimu is a fox who was found trapped in a hunter's trap. Hirani found her and released her, Kanimu now follows her where ever she goes. Appearance is Purple & White.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sitekreator.com/DragonGods/homepage.html
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 10:52 pm

Fang,u can't go w/o a god in one bio,can u?Oh well.

Name: Evrio Wolfbane
Height: 6ft
Race:Human
Sub Race: werewolf(controlled,like Krio's)
Eye color: red
Hair color: white(he is not old,they were white since his birth)
Skin color: pale
Class: Ninja/Vampire Slayer/Paladin
History: The heir to the throne of werewolves,son of Krio Wolfbane and Kirona Wolfbane.After mastering the art of ninjutsu,completing the paladin training in the age,and learning all the tricks of a vampire slayer at the age of 12 he now follows the steps of his father, but now this time it's vampires he wants to get the world rid of.

Weapons

Most of the weapons are inherited from Krio Wolfbane, which includes katanas(with vampire blood),double sword, spears,daggers and sais.

Shields

His father's ability to dodge

Spells

Inherited lightning and runes

Partners

Pyroin,the son of Pynoir,who is now a military advisor.

Pets

Battle wolf,Devero

Raised by Krio Wolfbane,this wolf was put on a job as a bodyguard since Evrio's first birthday.Infused with lycanism,this wolf never ages and controls his trasformations.It has the same temper as of Krio's.

That's True Razz ~Oraman
Yes it is~Krio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Bio
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: