The Dragon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the lost gods of the dragon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Bio

Go down 
+7
yaksha
Hot_Pocket
Silver
Dragonlord_zero
Phantomia
Krio Wolfbane
Dragant Nightblood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Phantomia
Phantomia

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Character Bio - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Name: Darkwynd
Sex: Female
History: Unsure of her orgins she has traveled ever since she can remeber. She has very little trust in anyone except for animals which have sheltered her all her life. Having a strange connection to the feline races, she spends much time with them, but her welcome wears quickly, and she moves on.
She is unaware of any abilities she may have, except for the fact she can seem to move very quickly, more than any animal she has ever met.
She carries a small bow for hunting food and several daggers for defense. Years of hunting has given her impecable aim when throwing them.
Back to top Go down
xdarkflame13

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2006 10:00 pm

Name:Darkflame
Age:Teen (looks older because he was made to fight at a young age)
Sex:Male
Height:5'9 ft
Sub-Race:Many
Race:half human half dragon
Eye Color:Red
Hair Color:Human-Golden Blonde.Dragon Form-Red(turns to spikes)
Face Color:tan
Class:Arcane Dark Ninja
History:Born in a small mountain town, Darkflame once ventured to a nearby cave. He was trapped and thirsty. He found a pond and drank from it. When he drank his body was lifted up by magic and thousand of years of magic and draconic power flashed before his eyes. When he grows angry he turns into a dragon and his hair turns into red spikes which go down his back. Once he destroyed a city in a fit of anger... an Arcane Ninja found him frightened and alone and taught him his ways. Soon after Darkflames training was over Darkflame went on a trip to retrieve a magical gem. While he was away Assassins came and killed his master. Darkflame grew angry and whilst in his dragon form began to use his Arcane Ninja skills to destroy his masters murderers.Along with the death of the murderers hatred and intertwined itself with his Arcane Ninja magic turning him into one of few Arcane Dark Ninjas. He has pledged to learn to control his powers and help the Dragon Gods.

Weapons
A Large blade hangs from his back while a katana rests at his hips. he also carries around a magic pistol which he is very skilled atusing

Armors
a thin golden plate on his chest along with spike shoulder armor

Shields
He uses his speed to avoid attacks

Special abilities
Turns into dragon
Arcane Dark Ninja Skills

Spells
An Array of Arcane Dark Ninja Spells
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 4:03 pm

Create another one for battle among blood.Or return,this charactercan only be used in one of the stories.BTW lol,u mentioned that arcane thing as an ability and spell 3 times.
HINT use this character for battle among blood and his son will be in the return.
Back to top Go down
xdarkflame13

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 12:13 am

i said the arcane dark ninja time 3 times for 3 things...it is his class...the spells were specific to that class as were the skills.i dont know what u mean about the battle among blood and the return thing but heres my second character than.

Name:Reks
Sex:Male
Height:4'3 ft
Sub-Race:none.
Race:half human half dragon
Eye Color:silver
Hair Color:Human-Golden Blonde.Dragon Form-Red(turns to spikes)
Face Color:tan
Class:none he is still a child and has had no training.
History:Reks is Darkflame's son. Darkflame was one of the greatest warriors in history;a warrior for the dragon gods. When Reks was born, he refused to quit fighting. When Reks turned 2, Darkflame laid down his blade forever.. or so he thought. A year or so later, assassins from a small clan, one which had previously killed Darkflame's master, came and attacked Darkflame. He killed 3 and thought that was it. There was one hiding. A super assassin by the name of Osura Masuki. Osura rushed Darkflame and Darkflame was ready with his trusty blade.Just as he was about to finish Osura off one of the lesser assassins gathered up enough strength to get up, grab Darkflame's pistol, and shoot him through the heart. Before Darkflame died he whispered an ancient spell that siezed the lesser assassins heart. Osura then heard heavy breathing from a nearby closet. So he went to check it out. It was a small dragon-like creature. It was Reks, he had seen his father die and his anger drew out the dragon in him. He leapt at Osura and clawed his face. Reks seemed to be much stronger than Darkflame in this state; maybe because he was born with the powers and Darkflame inherited them.Reks' slash ripped right through Osura. Osura fell to the ground dead and Reks fell to the ground unconscious, his small body could not take the amount of power that was running through his veins. Thus begins our heroes story. Now he is 8 years old, and has been training. He wields his father's magic pistol and a small katana modeled after that of his father's. Darkflame's armor and large blade sit under Reks' bed in hopes that one day Reks will find that small clan and destroy it for what they had done. Reks had competed in many fighting tournaments and won them all. His speed was unrivaled even though he is still a small child. His dragon powers have still suppressed themselves since that fateful day... for the time being.

Weapons
A magic pistol that once belonged to and killed his father.
and a small katana modeled after his fathers.

Armors
a chestplate with his family emblem encrested in it.

Shields
He uses his speed and wits to evade attacks

Special abilities
Turns into dragon when angry
super fast speed
incredible accuracy

Spells
no spells he is still a child and has had no training of that kind.

ahh thats kool... but ya theres some parts i forgot... it was longer like i typed it and then i pressed back and it erased it all.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 12:31 am

Um,here's a question,if he's still a child and has no training and he travels by himself,how is he still alive?The world is full of werewolves, vampires, dragons,monsters,giants,wolves,and me( lol i try to kill every1 at least once)the child will be:
A.Killed
B.Bitten
C.Eaten(lol it rhymes)
D.Sliced
E.Diced
F.All of the above
Back to top Go down
Oraman Taruki
Admin
Admin
Oraman Taruki

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 5:17 am

Meh, all character's should never be god-like, that's a basic RP rule. There should be some reality to it.
Back to top Go down
http://sitekreator.com/DragonGods/homepage.html
xdarkflame13

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 2:37 pm

hes not godlike... hes just fast. and is half dragon. and hes a small child he doesnt travel on his own. he still has a mother. he has training but no training in class or spells just fighting training.
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 3:13 pm

LOL,I don't know if Krio is god-like,he's the were king now.Well ge is in return,he's Evrio's father.So basically I sort of sent my character(instead of having all these childhood wonders)through 3 class trainings.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 4:43 pm

Krio Wolfbane wrote:
LOL,I don't know if Krio is god-like,he's the were king now.Well ge is in return,he's Evrio's father.So basically I sort of sent my character(instead of having all these childhood wonders)through 3 class trainings.

who you calling a childhood wonder?
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 7:03 pm

I'm calling childhood wonders something like santa claus easter bunny(and all the other bull kids believe in).Evrio and krio grew up as warriors.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 10:06 pm

no religous fake stuff- got ya so they fre up in london?
just kidding
Back to top Go down
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2006 9:07 pm

Ok,u=weird.
Back to top Go down
Phantomia
Phantomia

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 03, 2006 2:07 pm

don't hate me cuz im beautiweird
Back to top Go down
Dragant Nightblood
God
God
Dragant Nightblood

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2006 2:37 pm

thats y we luv ya
Back to top Go down
https://thedragongods.rpg-board.net
Krio Wolfbane
Admin
Admin
Krio Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2006 10:43 pm

Well at least we used to.She didn't post in like forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio   Character Bio - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Bio
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragon Gods :: The Dragon Gods-
Jump to: